Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Portrait Packages!



For those of you interested in getting Christmas card photos done I've got some great deals for you! I've spent a long time trying to iron out the details of my packages and what I would offer and I think I've finally straightened it all out. Here are the options you have available to you for getting your family Christmas card photos this year through Ali Smith Photography! For packages A and B, I have two dates and locations available and I will be filling these sessions on a first-come, first-serve basis (locations and times below). So, if you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me and book your session! (Remember that the session fee is due upon booking to reserve your date and time slot)

 (Quick note: I have more card styles to choose from, and am working hard to get them posted, so stay tuned for those!)

Wednesday, November 3rd  and Saturday, November 20th at Katherine Albertsons park in Boise. I will be there all day and will be doing shoots starting at 8:30am and the last session of the day will begin at 6:30. (I will be taking a break from 11-1). Sessions will be available every half hour.

Wednesday, November 10th and Sunday, November 21st at Lakeview Park in Nampa. (Same details as above)

**If you need a different day than those listed, don't hesitate to ask. It may work out that we can squeeze you in on a day that I am already planning on being at a particular location or, since I live in Nampa, I have no problem fitting in a Lakeview Park session on most days.

Christmas package A $50

-A quick 15-30 minute session at one of the above locations/dates/times where I will simply snap a Christmas card photo (I may take extra photos that will be available for purchase, but not guaranteed)
-25 custom Christmas cards w/ envelopes (your choice of my available styles. Add $5 for Luxe cards)

Christmas package B $75 (you save $8!)
-A quick 15-30 minute session at one of the above locations/dates/times where I will simply snap a Christmas card photo (I may take extra photos that will be available for purchase, but not guaranteed)
-25 custom Christmas cards w/ envelopes (your choice of my available styles. Add $5 for Luxe cards)
-8x10 print
-$25 print credit

Christmas package C $150 (you save $20!)
-one hour session at location of your choice
-I will edit 5-10 photos which will be available for purchase (disc w/ print release for $50 or prints a la carte)
-25 custom Christmas cards w/ envelopes (your choice of my available styles. Add $5 for Luxe cards)
-The following prints, of the image(s) of your choice:
    -10x14
    -8x10
    -two 5x7
-$50 print credit

Christmas package D $250 (you save $30!)
-standard 2 hour session at location of your choice
-CD with full print release of 10-15 edited high resolution images
-25 custom Christmas cards w/ envelopes
-The following prints, of the image(s) of your choice:
    -10x14
    -8x10
    -four 5x7
    -8 Wallets
-$50 print credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!