Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas/Holiday cards!

I am very excited to announce that I now have some custom Christmas/holiday cards that I am just in LOVE with! (and P.S...you don't have to have gotten your pictures taken by me to order any kind of cards. You can also email me a picture/pictures you would like to use and I can create them for you at NO additional charge. If you would like me to edit your photos first, I can do that for an additional $10) I can create cards for any of my previous clients also.

Here are the new Luxe cards I have available. They are 5x7 and come die cut. They come in a set of 25 w/ envelopes for $45 (ea. additional $2.00). I think they are just to "die" for....(get it? Haha...I crack myself up) LOL. (these same card styles can be made as regular (non-Luxe) 5x7 cards also for the $40 price.)









These next cards are the standard 5x7 double-sided flat cards. They are $40 for a set of 25 with envelopes (each additional $1.50) The backside of each card can be customized with your own personal message or left blank.

Here are a few samples of the 5x7 flat cards - front on left and back on front (more styles will be added as interest increases):




The above card has a backside, but I am having issues uploading it for some reason. It is just the same background paper with room for a message if desired.

Alright, so now you've seen some of the cards! Don't forget that these cards are part of all of my Christmas portrait packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!