Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome!

Hi! I am so excited to get this blog started! Just a fair warning...this will definitely be a WORK IN PROGRESS for a while! I just wanted to get it up and running so that I could get all of the information out there, but as for the design aspect, that will be changing continuously over the next few months as I decide exactly how I want it to look and you may see it go back and forth and change as many as 10 times in one day. :) (I tend to be pretty indecisive) Nonetheless, here it is! Ali Smith Photography. I am super excited to start showcasing some of my work and give my clients a place to view their photos for ordering. Take a moment to become a "follower" so that you can be in the know for upcoming specials, discounts, giveaways, events, etc. Also, I wouldn't mind if you passed the link on to your friends and family (*wink, wink*) :)

This blog will also be a place for me to do some fun posts. I plan on doing some "Before/After" photos (showing pictures straight-out-of-the-camera and the edited version) and maybe even including some small tutorials. I'm not really sure where the blog is headed for sure, but I can't wait to find out!

So take a look around and remember to come back often! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!