Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boise, Idaho Newborn Photographer - Caleb

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't even begin to tell you how adorable this little guy is. Oh wait...I don't have to, because you can see for yourself! He was so absolutely precious and I seriously could have just taken him home with me. Thank you Melonie for letting me spend some time with your new little guy and letting me rock him to sleep. I hope I get to meet the rest of your family next time! :)  (More information on booking your newborn session HERE)






3 comments:

  1. We had such a great time with you too. You were a natural with newborns! I hope you get plenty more opportunities to photograph them in the future! I'll definitely be telling all my friends about you and your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my nephew!! He is beautiful and your photography is amazing. Good work!
    --Kirsti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little guy!! This photo shoot is amazing. Your so talented and I can't wait to see more =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged!