Thursday, September 30, 2010

My son's "School Portrait Session"

I took my oldest out yesterday evening to get a few "school pictures" taken. He's such a handsome guy. :) However, he sure was giving me a run for my money to get a good smile out of him, but I managed to catch a couple of great pics...






And sometimes....I got this face...LOL



Or this one....




What a stinker! :) Oh well...I'm glad I got some. I sure love this little boy. :)


If you are interested in booking my "School Portrait Package" special for just $25, you have until the end of today to contact me! Check out the details HERE.

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man! Beautiful eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah...those eyes and those eyelashes...he's got all of the girls jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged!