Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School Portrait Session Special!

With my 7 (almost 8) year old's school portraits coming this week, it got me realizing how much I don't miss having his "cookie cutter" pics done at school and how blessed I am that I can just take him out and shoot away and get pics I really love. I thought that one great way to be able to share the "wealth" would be to offer fun "School Portrait Sessions" at a price that you can't really beat, considering how EXPENSIVE purchasing school portraits is these days! For the next two days I will be offering a special package for those that schedule this session. The cost is $25/child (must be Kindergarten or above) and here is what you get:

Quick session at one of two Nampa locations of your choice (probably just 15 minutes per child is all it will take.)
I will then edit and you will get to choose from two different poses.
You will get two sheets of Wallets and a 5x7 or 8x10 (your choice).
Additional sheets may be purchased at the regular print price (Prices listed HERE).

I think that's pretty hard to beat! Remember, you only have two days to book your shoot (can be scheduled for any time in October) and as with all sessions, you must prepay for this package at time of booking to guarantee your date/time. Contact me if you are interested in scheduling and I'll give you some more info! Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!