Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boise Idaho Family Photographer - "D" Family

This little boy kept me super busy! Isn't he absolutely gorgeous, though? As is the rest of the family! We had fun exploring the train depot and wait until you see what happened when mom pulled out the bubbles! These are some of my favorite pictures EVER! I am so glad she brought along this great "prop" and the results are amazing. Make sure you look closely at the bubbles...the reflection is simply stunning. :) Thanks you guys for a great evening and letting me get my exercise while chasing the little man around. I hope you like them! I'm still sorting through a lot more, but I just HAD to get the bubble pictures posted because I couldn't wait to share. (I am definitely going to have to add bubbles to my bag of tricks!) P.S. Isn't this family adorable?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!