Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time for a fun contest!


I am in need of engagement photos for my portfolio and so have decided to hold a little contest!  The winning couple will receive a SUPER discount! You will get an engagement session at the location of your choice, PLUS disc of 10-15 edited images for only $75! (reg. $150) That's HALF OFF! So, how do you win?

Well, you don't need to be an engaged couple to enter, just a happy, head-over-heels-in-love couple who would love to have some great portraits to capture that love you have for each other! You can be dating, engaged, or married and there are four ways to enter! (You can do both as long as you leave a separate comment for each entry)

1.) Leave a comment on this post telling me how you met your significant other

2.) Leave a comment no this post telling me what you love about your significant other

3.) Go to my Facebook Page and "Like" it! Then come back here and leave a comment telling me. Or leave a comment telling me you are already a "liker."

4.) Go to my Facebook Page and leave a comment on one of my photos (from any album) and then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so.

There you go! Pretty easy! You have until October 31st to enter and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on Nov. 1st! The winner will have two days to respond and claim their prize or another winner will be selected. The winner will have one week to schedule their session (for anytime within the next couple of weeks) and keep in mind that session fee ($75) is due upon booking in order to hold your date and time. This is a NONREFUNDABLE fee, but it is transferable, should you need to reschedule and give at least 24 hours notice.

Good luck everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Ben and i Met through his sister.. about 4 yrs ago.. we had ran into eachother many times through out the years.. but after my divorce we went to jackpot for his sisters birthday and started hanging out and have been together since..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i love about ben is how he LOVES the kids.. he is more their dad then their real dad.. he is an amazing man, a hard worker, and he is thoughtful and helps around the house just to help me out.. He can make me laugh no matter what mood im in.. and.. we will be needing these pictures for real here in the next 6 months or so.. to start planning on our Mexico wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on the picture of Ben and I in Black and white.. and many others from our album :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan and I met about six years ago. I was working in a coffee shop my first summer home from college. Ryan walked in and instantly started giving me a hard time about my eyebrow ring and how I couldn't work there with a piercing. I shot back with, "this coming from the guy with tattoo sleeves? Yeah, okay..." That started an interesting friendship that eventually turned into him becoming my roommate which turned into a marriage and here we are almost two years later. Our anniversary is on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the thing that I love most about Ryan is his big heart. I never realized just how deeply he loved me until I was hospitalized for three months during my pregnancy. He used to come visit me for hours every day and bring me a treat or a movie to watch. He stayed with me every weekend, even though he had to sleep on the most uncomfortable couch in my room. He did everything within his power to take care of me and make sure I was okay. After the twins were finally born, he refused to miss visiting them for a single day. He is actually the one who spends the most time with them currently, and he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Number 4...

    I commented on the picture of Amy's kids feet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin & I met at a New Years Eve party at my parents house almost 6 years ago!!! We knew it was love at first site xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brian and I have known each other since Jr. high! (awwww)...lol. Always have been friends, I wrote him when he was in boot camp. Emailed back and forth when he was in Japan (where he lived for 2 years). Then in 2006 we met up down town to catch up! And everything took off from there. I knew that first night meeting up with him.. I had fallen head over heels for him =P Months later I moved clear across the country to be with him =) and 4 years later, we have 2 beautiful children. We will be together FOREVER!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im not sure I know exactly where to start on what I love about Brian!! I love how dedicated he is to his children and myself. He would do anything for us. I love that even though he works all day he comes home and gives me a break, he helps with house chores, helps with the kids, and helps with dinner and dishes, the kids baths, and shipping them off to bed. I mean this is an every night thing. Not many guys out there do those things!! I especially love all the little things that he does.. whether it is running me a nice hot bath at night while he entertains the kids, or rubs lotion on my feet, Or leaves me a cute little love note on the table to wake up to in the mornings. I love that he supports my passion for things that are important to me even if they are as silly as coupons. =) I love him because he loves me for me, no matter if I put on my make-up that day or wear my pajamas all day long it never matters. He helps me when I struggle, and he can make me forget about my insecurities. If Im having a horrible day, He knows just what to say or do to make it better. Now if that isn't Love I don't know what is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am, and always have been a "liker" on FB.. =)I love that you are running this contest. I hope that we win. The last time that Brian and I had photos taken together just the 2 of us.. was way back in 2006 for what were suppose to be our engagement photos and we were forced to cancel our wedding, but married anyway. But now since he asked me to marry him again, and we are going to do it right this time!! we will be needing this shoot anyways =P... fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As for leaving comments on your photos... take your pick!!! I think I have a comment on just about all of them =) HUGE FAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tom and I met when we were working together at Boise State University. We had several mutual friends, but never really talked much until about two years ago. We hit it off, and the rest is history - we've been engaged for three months and can't wait to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how he always knows exactly what I'm thinking, even when I don't want him to :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Commented on one of your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged!