Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update

I just wanted to apologize to those that are waiting so patiently for their pictures! With the "busy"ness of the holiday season, comes a little extra wait time. I am working hard to get your photos back to you as quickly as possible!

For those with scheduled shoots coming up, please keep in mind that I am out about two weeks out on getting your photos back to you. I always try to have a sneak peek up on my facebook page a day or two after your shoot, but the remainder of the photos will take quite a bit longer.

I also wanted to let you know the last date that I will be doing sessions where I can guarantee your pictures back by Christmas is November 30th. If you would like your pictures a bit before that, so that you can have time to mail out Christmas cards, you will probably want to book your session by November 30th in order to allow ample time. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!