Monday, November 1, 2010

Winner!


Alright, it's time to announce the winner of my little contest! The winner will get 1/2 off of an "engagement" session and as a bonus, I've decided to even take an extra $10 off! So, for only $65, you'll be getting a full, 2-hour session plus a disc of 10-15 images! ($150 value).
The winner was selected using a Random.org generator.

Without further ado, the winner is....

#16 - Nicole said...

              "Already a liker!"

Congrats Nicole! I look forward to meeting you and your husband-to-be! You have until the end of the day tomorrow to contact me and claim your prize or another winner will be selected. You will have one week to book your session for anytime within the next couple of weeks. Thanks to all who entered and look for another contest soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ali, thank you so much! I can't wait! I will e-mail you tonight to set up a date :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged!