Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nampa Idaho Family Photographer - "S" Family

Wow. I am sooooo behind on blogposts! I have had about a million and one things going on lately and luckily my clients are absolutely wonderful and so patient with me! I really appreciate that this time of year. :)

This gorgeous family has definitely been patient with me and hopefully they'll think it was worth it. :) Their gallery includes one of my favorite family photos to date! (It's the bottom picture) On the day of their shoot we went to meet at an abandoned property that I shoot at and what do we find?? Someone actually bought the house since the last time I was there! So, luckily we found another property just up the road and it worked out perfectly! I LOVE this location! What do you think?

Thanks "S" Family for spending the evening with me and letting me experiment with you. :)


And my very favorite picture....


1 comment:

  1. Jessica these are really great pics You do have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged!